Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Holy dicks!!

It was great! I love the dialogue, because even if it is extremely long (which just adds to the experience) you always end it off with a GREAT FIGHT. I love it how you improvised to make new moves like when luigi became a screw sort of tornado and all shit like that. Do more stuff like that! It was freaking cocksuckingly great.

ONLY complaints: Change the text fonts to something more professional! And put some shading on the hand-drawn characters and dialogue boxes. Oh, also, if you would mind: Please remove the gray squares that are on the mario/luigi sprites. Yes, it would be tedious work but it would be worth it as it would give them a much more clean look! AWESOME JOB!! (I would donate money if I could, but... I don't have paypal lol)

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

funny

but I think you put too much work on her breasts :P

creepy

Suicide: shadows calling Suicide: shadows calling

Uhm...

Nice graphics, bad animation

turnz turnz

boring

it's just another trying-to-be-original puzzle game

bad music, boring and repetitive game

Box Buncher Box Buncher

This is an unstable game.

You get half the points available becaues you didn't really polish this game.
At all, it feels like.

First of if you got enough speed (which isn't that much) you can zip through the walls, and you can also go through most objects without much speed.

Another thing, the whole bouncing physics are annoying, it is unstable and tried to be realistic, but that is just bounding to problems.

You get a 5 for the good stuff tho, good idea, next time work a little harder tho!

areagle responds:

The blocks were meant to be gone through from the right side, what do you mean polish the game? Graphics or coding? The bouncing physics just are very extreme when it comes to the direction of your box on the surface. It could have been like 2x as resistant but it would have been to easy.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

yay!

awesome game!

and to all wondering why it is frontpaged again: well, I guess Tom wants to feel special again xD

madness 6 madness 6

cool!

very hardcore alike!

Christmas 2005: Jingle Bells Christmas 2005: Jingle Bells

Great!!!! :)

I just love this song itself, plus the drums!!!!
This song reminds me so much of mario 64!!!
Keep up the awesome work! :D

Arctic winds. Arctic winds.

Wow....

This is beautiful...

arrowmaus arrowmaus

You're on fire!

Making these awesome animations :)

Tip: When you see the bow, and the target, make backgrounds with lustrous forests and stuff :)

maussglasses maussglasses

Again great, if not simple!

As I said before, very funny but not so... well drawn :)

Tihi ^^
Try shading your stuff, makes everything look better!

Wiesi responds:

no its supposed to be simple, i hate shaded graphics

goldmaus goldmaus

Great!

This was funny, in a.. (comic) way!

Too bad you didn't spend so much time on the graphics and made the animation a lil' choppy, just advice :)

!