turnz turnz

boring

it's just another trying-to-be-original puzzle game

bad music, boring and repetitive game

Box Buncher Box Buncher

This is an unstable game.

You get half the points available becaues you didn't really polish this game.
At all, it feels like.

First of if you got enough speed (which isn't that much) you can zip through the walls, and you can also go through most objects without much speed.

Another thing, the whole bouncing physics are annoying, it is unstable and tried to be realistic, but that is just bounding to problems.

You get a 5 for the good stuff tho, good idea, next time work a little harder tho!

areagle responds:

The blocks were meant to be gone through from the right side, what do you mean polish the game? Graphics or coding? The bouncing physics just are very extreme when it comes to the direction of your box on the surface. It could have been like 2x as resistant but it would have been to easy.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

yay!

awesome game!

and to all wondering why it is frontpaged again: well, I guess Tom wants to feel special again xD

3D Sugar Glider 3D Sugar Glider

Hmmm...

This was a very... weird game, if you understand.
It was not very original, but it was still fun considering only one person made this.
You coulda have made it more high poly tho that would have slowed it all down, and you could have used a little better materials.
This reminds me of a n64 game and by that I mean it's good, the environment is pleasant, but the gameplay is rather.. boring.
But hey, you could make a mario game or something!

Physics Is Fun 1 Physics Is Fun 1

very cool

very good action script in this!
too bad the graphics are a little... childish, it was good though nonetheless

IceDragonkin responds:

Thanx I'm glad someone noticed. It might not be so amazing on the eyes but i work REALLY hard to get this to work and it's only 3 frames which i find mind boggling. 1)preloader 2)input 3) guy on ladder. but SO much is happening action script wise. this took me about a month in my spare time to pull off. Act wasn't my main concern with this, it actually doing what it was suppose to was and im happy to say it's more then alittle ruff but it does do it.

~IceDragonkin~

Oh no! Seagulls! Oh no! Seagulls!

Very nice!

Very incredibly original... I wonder though, those who doesn't have a microphone, why the hell do you even bother rating it?

Bounce the ball Bounce the ball

damn it

was it so hard to actually put in any sounds!?

LittleDimbo LittleDimbo

Meh...

It was an okay game... very cheesy though...

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow

Very good!!!!!
And holy cow 14.300.958 views lol!
159.911 votes and 5.953 reviews!
INCREDIBLE!

SGM - Escape YOUR bedroom SGM - Escape YOUR bedroom

Yew

Well, ill give ya credit since its ur first flash, but wow those graphics sucked.

soja123 responds: